All skin balms are handmade by Nutritionist and herbal consultant Desiree Lee with the homegrown herbs grown in her rural home of Makarau. Free of chemicals, she uses only natural and organic ingredients. These are simple, natural nourishing & safe. Desiree has a passion for family health and wellbeing. Desiree supports a few charities so when you buy you are also supporting them, check out the Retailers page for a list of charities.
Wild & Free Kawakawa Balm can also be found in the following Stores
- Naturally Organic – 100 Don McKinnon Drive Northridge Plaza, Albany.
- Charity Tea – Vipond Rd Stanmore bay.
- Health Heart Home- Puhoi
- Orewa Family Chiropractic – 1 George Lowe Pl, Orewa.
- Shelby Massage – 93 Tuhirangi Rd Makarau.
- RestLab – Resetlab.co.nz ( South Island)
- Bin Inn- Silverdale Auckland